At Baze Associates Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly. This Policy is effective from 14th May 2018
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase which would include email address, telephone number, bank details.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means such as demographic information that includes name, job title, email address, postcode, preferences and interests.
* Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify the settings on your computer to decline cookies if you prefer. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
* Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* We may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them, if this occurs then the new owners may use your personal data as set out in this privacy notice.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Social Media Platforms
We use social media including Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to engage with out clients. These providers have their own privacy policies, which can be viewed independently.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Baze Associates Ltd, Valentines Hill Cottage, Northchapel, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 9EH
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com .